BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, February 01, 2007




Here are a couple great pics of my silly nanna-bear.


Sometimes its hard to get anything done with 2 kids!


I cannot imagine what it will be like with more...


how do you get through grocery shopping without the fighting...?!




I guess that is why I try and go now when I can go myself OR take one with me.


It sure can be stressful.




I am taking a break from my cleaning.


I always know when its time to clean upstairs when fluff from James' blanket is scattered on the floor.


WHICH he thinks are spiders...lol


And he is very scared of spiders.




If he goes into the bath and there happens to be fluff inbetween his toes or anywhere, that ends up floating in the bath...he freaks.


I am talking about shreeks and screams as loud as he can. And he gets out of the bath tub in a blink of an eye. Once again.....they are spiders. lol


do you think it would be mean of me to stage it and captured it on camera?!?




I am going to drop of my final paperwork for school as soon as I can. Then I can be all ready.


It will be fun to buy my first set of scrubs. I am thinking of a solid color...maybe navy or a nice blue.


I am not into the cartoons of other designs you can get on the tops....hehe




well the kids are loud downstairs. better get back to them

both dont nap anymore...well James on occasion.

quiet time in their rooms didnt go so well either....

at least they will pass out at 7....only 3 more hours ;)


Andrea






1 comments:

Deanna said...

I LOVE random though posts!