BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, January 29, 2007

Today is Brandons last day of vacation.
It has been a nice 3 weeks.
BUT I think Brandons patience with the kids has run dry. He will never be a stay at home dad LOL.
Thats ok I can handle it. I have all the patience in the world.
The last few days he has been at langley airport. He is doing what he needs to, to get his teaching license back for flying.
Yes, on his spare time he will teach flying again.
The owner of the langley flying school has already pre-hired him ($23 a hour to boot!)
Its a win win situation. He gets to fly for free and make $. :)
I think it will make him happy.
And he will need it. He will be on his own with the kids a lot more when I am in school.
Having flying to do as a hobby hopefully will keep him sane.....

I am a little sore today. I went to Mairas survivor bootcamp class yesterday.
Wow, I think I have been working my butt of at the gym, then I do this.
It kicked my butt all over again! hehe
I am really doing well. I think I finally am on the right track for me.
I have lost weight, and inches. I love that something is finally working! hehe
I am hoping by July I can be where I want to be. And for sure by September. I want to look and feel good for my brothers wedding.
it is a sexy black bridesmaid dress, so I want to feel great in it!

No plans for the week as of now.
School just keeps getting closer and closer.
I am reading my anatomy book now. Trying to brush up on my knowledge.

Well better go!
Brandon will be leaving soon to go flying.
Andrea

1 comments:

Deanna said...

I LOVE the new look of your Blog!!!