BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, February 16, 2007

Scrubs


(these pics are from are warm and sunny day)

I am am the proud owner of 3 new pairs of scrubs and proper nursing shoes.


How exciting!
I love my scrubs. I got some real comfy, sexy ones LOL


they are a new style, and are like board short lace ups.


I cant wait to wear them...and I am sure Brandon cant either ;)




Along with getting my shopping done from school, I am starting to get really nervous.


It is going to be insane.


I hope I can do well.




No big weekend plans as Brandon is working. This is my last week off so I want to enjoy it.


Hope you have a great weekend.




Andrea


2 comments:

Carol Kerfoot said...

Congratulations Andrea on your new scrubs! You will do awesome!

cathy said...

I am so excited for you Andrea!!