BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, February 18, 2007

Surprise!

My baby brother has come home for a surprise visit. :)
I came to my parents yesterday after my mom invited me for lunch, and he was there.
He didnt tell anyone, took the greyhound from calgary, and got in at 430 am sat morning. He took a cab to my parents and snuck in.
The kids love him so much.
James was bouncing off the walls hehe.

He also came back to our place last night and him and I watched the hockey game and had pizza. It was great.
He is only here til wed. so we will spend as much time with him as possible!!

I am still getting ready for school.
Got to get some groceries so I can pack lunches now too :)
that is my plan for today, along with lasagna dinner at my parents.

I have been so tired lately. I think I am a little stressed and am feeling it by feeling super sleepy. well at least I am getting 8 hours at night...hehe

So I found out our old neighbours sold there house (identical layout to our house) for 426000 in less then 24 hours. It was around 1.5 years since we sold ours, and that was for 26400. I cannot believe how much they went up. man we lost out ;) hehe

we are itching for a move here ....kinda.
we just want a bigger yard!
but I think we will have to stick it out for a year or two until school is done.

well I am off to have some coffee.
have a great sunday!

0 comments: