BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, February 12, 2007

Cheat day

With all the yummy food how could I resist. And it as my dads birthday!
It was a great day.

I also got 2 Robert Bateman prints. I am so excited. Finally some nice art for my wall. I cant wait to get more. The sale is coming back March 17, so I will have to save up for some more.
I really love pictures of my family on the wall, but I am missing being able to look at a picture through someone elses eyes.
I love Robert Batemans work, cause he is a local artist. He paints animals. A lot are from the islands around here.
I want my house to be eye appealing and intersting. I think this is a great start :)

Today we are making and decorating our valentines day cupcakes. I dont want to even have more cake, but I promised the kids. I wonder if you can freeze them?!

I will take them on a walk to get a movie. they are staying with grandpa for a couple hours this evening.

I will post some cupcake pics when I can!

Have a great monday.

0 comments: