BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Ouch!

I had my appt with the plastic surgeon today.
And Yes I will need surgery.
BUT I cannot get it done until after school is done. I will need to be in a wrist splint cast thing (lol) for around 4 weeks.
there is no way I can do that with school.
SO once I am done school I will get it done.
For now I get to suffer in having it drained. yum.
Today he did. It involved freezing the area and using this jumbo needle to drain it, then squeeze some more out LOL
Are you sick yet?! hehehe
It turns out the one cyst on the sore hand has grown a seperate part now too. which will continue to grow up the tendon. he was trying to get that one, and he hit my radial artery. it was bloody lol.
I am bruised and super sore now, but should be ok for a bit.
It will grow back.
I will need this done more times while in school. Not fun.
that is my story for the day!


Didnt do much else. went and got my friend a bday gift. I am going out for a late dinner tomorrow night. I need it.
I am on the verge of an anxiety attack lol.
I am just nervous.
my body is stressed.

On friday I got for a pot luck lunch to meet my class. will be nice to do so before the first day of classes.
I am trying to sort out the parking around the school. there isnt much offered for students. it sucks. SFU is also on campus, so there is lots of people wanting to park.
I am number 9 on a waiting list for a monthly pay park spot.
I need to go take a look on what else is around there...sigh. it sucks.
(no bus goes down the hwy from my house, where I need to go)

OH James got a hair cut again. I really love his hair longer with curls. but when it gets longer, he is always rubbing his neck, face and ear area. I am not sure why.
I thought maybe his hair was bugging him. so we will see,
If not I may just check with the doctors.
He is always doing it.
He looks mighty cute. I will get some pics soon.

Well hockey has started. I must go cheer canucks on.
Have a great night

2 comments:

Alyson said...

ouch. But at least you can get it drained for some relief..

hey...my sitemeter went away mysteriously. did you remove yours too or did yours disapear for some reason as well??

Andrea said...

nope, disappeared on its own..
hmm that is odd.