BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Romantic

I could not be happier with what Brandon did for me for Valentines!
I got out of the shower to see a little Valentines love note on the floor in front of the door.
Then I foind 3 more in the room.
All saying something sweet and kind about me...or naughty ;)
I have found 26 more all around the house.
It is the most romantic thing he could have done.
I love reading all these little things he thinks about me but never says. It is amazing.

I will share a couple:

I love have patient you are
I love how you cuddle me during scary movies
I love your eyes.
I love how you smell after the shower
I love how you let me sleep in

What a sweetie!!
He also got me some strawberry body shop stuff, that I happened to hint at! lol
I love you Brandon!

2 comments:

Deanna said...

Aww that is sweet!

Anonymous said...

That's sooo sweet. Can Brandon talk to my hubby???!!!?!?!?!!?