BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, February 03, 2007

A busy day with the kids today.
Brandon is studying for his flying exam on monday. So I wanted to give him some quiet time (hopefully he will remember this when I need to study for an exam hehe)
Arianna had her cooking class. Today was blueberry muffins. I dropped James of at the playgroup.
The she had her swimming lessons. She is doing great. I am amazed to see how long she can hold her breath under water.
And today she started using her "swimming arm" (front crawl) It was adorable.

Then we headed out to lunch. I had a lovely salad wrap. Doing well on my eating ;)
Then a trip to walmart. I got the kiddies their valentines treats and a few other things.
Stopped to get gas and a coffee and headed home.

It was a 5 hour outing and now we are pooped.

I have stew in the slow cooker and there is a hockey game on tonight (go canucks)
A good night to relax and review some more anatomy :)

Have a great weekend!
Andrea

0 comments: