BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, February 02, 2007

Ok Ok This is day 2 of Arianna waking up way too early and going in to wake James up.
Yesterday was a terrbile day full of crying and no napping as well.
I had such a headache by the time Brandon got home around dinner time.
Then he got to witness a fit from James.

So she does it again today.
I have no idea how to manage not waking up on the wrong side of the bed myself! I get so aggitated!

I know she has been waking basically when brandon leaves for work. the shower he uses wall is right at the head of her bed. so it is loud.
Man, its just bad all around!

So I have a big pot of coffee just about done :)

As for today we are headed to chucky cheese for 1030. We are meeting Ashley (dayhome mom) and her daughter Paige. I thought it would be a good idea to get together and let the kids know her more before they start going there.
Should be fun...and I pray the kids tire enough to nap when we get home!

OH BIG NEWS...
that you may not want to hear....its kinda gross (according to Brandon)
Last night working out I was done my ab work and was getting up and fell onto my wrist...which then burst the cyst! The one on my left side too. So now the pain is gone!
So I still have one on my right hand...and I still think the cyst is on the left (just diflated).
I am going to see what its like on the 13th when I am supposed to call and confirm my appt with the surgeon.


Off to get the coffee!
(read your blog today allison, gave me a chuckle. I am glad you got a time out ;) hehe)

Andrea

0 comments: