BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, February 09, 2007

It all started with Arianna waking up at 530 wanting her flower wall light turned on. She was calling out for daddy, who of course is not tuned in to hear kids in the middle of the night.
I get up and turn it on for her. Tell her to go back to sleep.
In that time James has heard her and decided to get up. So he is at his door.
I go and tell him to go back to bed. He gets in and I leave.
I get back into bed for 15 min and then Brandon gets up for work.
Showers and dresses, and goes downstairs.
Of course James gets up again during that time.
I have no idea if Arianna was up, but I didnt want to chance it and look in her room.
So 7 comes around and James would not go back to bed.
He comes into my room and watches a cartoon until 730 when Arianna joins us...who was playing in her room.

YAWN,.
So our day began too early.
And James is a nightmare already. It is going to be a fun day.

I think I will head to costco with them this morning to get out before I MAKE them nap.
Need to pick up a present.
It is my dads bday on sunday and Mayra (bros finacee) on monday.
we are having a turkey dinner on sunday at my parents.

I got my camera back. so I PROMISE to get some new pics up here today.

I have been running to my parents place and back on days where I dont go to the gym. It is a nice easy run. Just enough to make me sweat and feel like I did a good workout.
I am way too tired to go to the gym tonight. or run.
I think I will do a DVD at home when I get some energy.

Oh my wrist cyst is growing back. The bursting did not make it disappear. Oh well I have my appt. on the 20th. we will see what he says.

Ok time to get dressed, feed the kids and head to timmys for a double double.

check back later for pics!
Andrea

0 comments: