BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

NO!!!

James has a bad fever!!!!
I called around 2pm , and it had just come on. Poor guy. He had been on the couch since 1030.
I just gave him some more tylenol and we are going to see if we can get it down!
he isnt eating but is drinking, so that is good.
I am happy he gets to stay home with daddy/kelly the next 2 days. So I know he will be comfortable at home.
This is going to be the HARDEST park.
Knowing I cant call in sick if the kids are flu/cold sick. anything worse, then I am there for my babies.
I feel so bad :(

School today was a bore lol. It was english class. We did essays, sentences, paragraphs and study skills. yawn.
Any days will be better then the last two lol.

Off to be with my baby,
(Tracy I will email you back tonight!)

Andrea

0 comments: