BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, February 22, 2007

A little sick

yeah I feel a little under the weather. I cant tell if its going to be a cold or something worse. But I just feel off, a little cold, and achy.
As long as I am better by Monday then I will be ok.

I still went out last night to celebrate my best friends birthday. I had a really nice time.

We were supposed to go to Ashleys (babysitter) for a playdate, but I wasnt feeling well enough. And the last thing I need is for her to get sick.

I made a trip out to costco to pick up an appetizer to bring to my school potluck tomm. I am excited to meet my class.
I was thinking, I wonder if I am going to be the oldest one LOL
I realized I am 26, and you never know, it could be a class of fresh out of high school people!
yikes,
I hope I can meet at least a couple people to hang out with and help eachother out.

I am really nervous..still.
But you know what I am looking forward to?
homework.
I love to learn anything that has to do with the body.
It will be so nice to be learning again.
I know once I am over the nervousness I can get into the swing of things and do really well at this.
I am motivated to do well and succeed at this...for many reasons.

I am going out for coffee and dessert with other best friend tonight. It is one of my last nights out :( lol

And the final episode of the OC is on...boo hoo. oh well one less thing to distract me right?

I have some pics to upload...of James haircut (again) and Arianna in her new bday summer outfit a friend made for her. I love it!

I will do that soon I promise.
I think I will go lay on the couch while the kids watch cartoons. then its time to make dinner.

xx oo

1 comments:

Alyson said...

o.k that is weird. The day my site meter comes back to my page so does yours. Could you see them the whole time or was it my weird computer?? It kept telling me it was there but would not show up. How strange