BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Today was better. and so was James :)
seems like its a cold now for him.

At school we did WHMIS and had a life skills coach come in the afternoon.
He was really great.
We have him the next 2 days too.
He is teaching us about things like: how to ignore the little voice in our head, how to determine when there is a problem (whether it is about you or someone else), how to think about things differently ...
I am not doing a good job of explaining it lol
but he is there to help us so we dont go crazy ;)

It is really interesting and makes you think.
I told him he would make a great marriage councellor. what he was saying would work well for some couples (like us!).

My friend Nikki is dropping out of it Already!
I dont blame her at all.
She was pressured into it I think.
But she is smart and knows its not what she wants and doesnt want to waste the time or money.
thats ok. I have made another friend, who I have had lunch with and sat with the last couple days. She is young too...but we are a lot alike.

So I am feeling pretty good about things.
It will be a lot of work. (over 200 pages of reading for the first week of class lol)
I am nervous about doing the job, but once I am confident I know its what I want to do. SO I will be ok.
I cant wait to one day be in labor and delivery. I want to be there for the moment tha baby arrives.

I am pooped. But its a good thing. I am in bed early.

Today the kids stayed home with my friend kelly. They had fun. It is so nice they can stay here some days. I am so lucky to have her!

I dread practicums. If I work early mornings, which I dont want to because I dont think I can find anyone to watch them.
we will see when the time comes.

I think I found free parking. It will add a couple mins to my walk, but thats ok. A guy in my class is going to park there tomm. So we will see.
I hate having to pay,

off to put the kids to bed.

Andrea

0 comments: