BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, February 24, 2007

Oh Boy!

So yesterday I went an met my class.
I thought it was going to be just a short pot luck lunch.
No.
It was 3 hours and included homework!
As soon as we get our textbooks, we have reading and assigments to complete before the first classes.
The next 3 weeks will be contract classes. Meaning CPR, first aid, food safety, whimis, and things like that. so no book home work.
So that means I have 3 weeks to get all the assignments given to me done. its not so bad.

So monday we have are orientation and do all the paperwork.

It is going to be hard work.
tons of reading!
I am prepared for it.

I am one of the older ones in the class (well the half that showed up) and I was the only one there with kids too.
makes me feel like it will be extra hard for me lol.
I made friends with a 20 year old lol. man I feel old. she was really nice, and we are going to be study buddies. Age doesnt matter to me. I want someone who will work hard and wants to do well. And this is her. She is not a partier. A nice christian girl :)

So my nerves eased 100% I no longer feel sick LOL
I will "enjoy" the next 3 weeks of less work before it all begins!

I am excited!
I just need to make sure I stay organized and manage my time well :)

So I have a list of things I need to get...again.
6 binders to start. yikes.
I also need a new watch. one with a second hand. good thing sears has 40% off this weekend plus scratch and save lol.
I need to get a better backpack. they recommend ones with wheels... I guess there has been some injuries from lugging the massive textbooks.
they had the one I got like that, so I just need to exchange it.

my only unresolved issue will be parking. I could not find much. grrr
I may take a drive out there tomm. morning and see what I can find when it is less busy.

I get the afternoon ALL TO MYSELF.
Brandon is going to work and my brother and his fiancee are taking the kids to bday party, for the afternoon.
YAYAY!
I am super excited. I am going to do my shopping. ahhh I cant wait.
It is a nice break before monday :)

Hope you have a great weekend.
we have had some snow showers...that just melt...but it looks pretty.
Arianna had cooking and swimming this morning. she had Fun.

Pictures later I promise.
Andrea

0 comments: