BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, March 01, 2008

The time has come

I have decided (and am dedicated) to finally losing this last bit of baby weight.
I just feel so yucky about the way I look. I go through times where I lose 5 pds, then put it right back on. I know this time it has to be a lifestyle change forever....and that is ok.
The time is right and the weather will start to cooperate.
AND since our hot tub bit the dust I really hope to have that home gym sooner then later.
I contemplated joining weight watchers, but I just cant afford it right now...so I will give it a try on my own first. I will use the internet as a tool to find resources to help me out on good food choices (besides the obvious).
There is no way I can really change my cooking, I will just more so control portions and include more veggies and salads for me...
but I dont want to deprive the kids....and Brandon lol.
I am blogging on this, and have added a weight loss ticker to be accountable....It is going to happen now.
I want to lose 15-20 pds...and then we will see. I want to do this before we try for another baby. I want to be thin again and cute pregnant.
I am tired of looking at pictures of myself, seeing what I didnt think I looked like lol....

Last night, I even went to the bar...danced, drank, and had guys pay attention. hehe My girlfriends and I are all happily married in relationships...but were still bad and let them buy us drinks! hehe...but hey, at least I know after 2 kids...and this extra baby weight...I STILL GOT SOMETHING lol

I am going to buy a bike....and use it. I love biking.

I went for walk/run tonight....not sure how long it was lol...but it felt great. My goal is to eventually run the whole loop (its our ring road around the entire neighbourhood)...and then start to take some time off it....but baby steps.

I am motivated, but am being realistic. This is gonna kill me.

AND my biggest sacrifice now is giving up POP. Yup. no more for me...well the odd diet may have to keep me sane...but coke is my addiction. I love it. And no more....sigh.

I did not grocery shop yet, will do that tomorrow and will NOT cave and buy things to tempt me. I will still get the kids there treats..but I dont like them anyways :) hehe

So wish me luck....and I will update my ticker sundays :)
I have been reading a fellow online moms weight loss journey after 6 kids...and it inspires me...so thank you Cathy...you have done amazing. I am proud of you and admire your motivation AND energy lol...Keep it up!

Thats all for now...I am pooped from my jog....I plan to do something daily (as long as I dont work a 12hr shift lol..thats long enough on my feet hehe)

0 comments: