BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, March 17, 2008

I had a wonderful weekend.
Saturday we took the kids to the movies. We saw Horton Hears a Who. I thought it was cute. Arianna liked it, James was easily distracted...but did ok. It was nice to do something as a family.
Sunday I was treated to 3 hours at the spa from my brother and sister in law. Maira and I went for 3 hrs together. We had a body polish, mud wrap and swedish masage. I tell you, it was heaven.
We were in the same room...naked lol...I think we know eachother quite well now ;)
I am so tankful for that. It was a congratulations to me and a thank you for the party we hosted here last month.
Then my parents cooked me a lovely dinner and we had cake in celebration of my valedictorian :) They got me a boyds bear nurse figure, a new clip on watch with my name engraved with the LPN and all. It is so special :)
I really keep playing friday over in my head. I have watched the video back, and I didnt do too bad lol. It really meant a lot to me.
I am so thankful for everyones gifts, cards and words. It meant a lot. Really made me feel like you were proud of me and that I did actually do a great job.
But I have to admit my heart has been feeling heavy over the last few days.
I really feel like I did something amazing, to be honest. How I made it through school, kids and all, when we didnt have a nanny lol, getting straight A's top of my class, and valedictorian (and possible student of the year) . To me it seems like this is one time where I should be acknowledged...where I want to hear how my loved ones feel...are they proud? I dont want to hear things like "I will do great, because I have on everything else" I want to hear feelings. I really dont want to feel dissapointed, but I do. Sigh.

Anyways, I do my first orientation thursday. YAY. It will be nice to start working :)
I have been studying already. I have done a few hundred multiple choice questions, here and there. I have to admit so far I am not finding them that bad....hmmm lol
Well the first chapter a lot were surgical, and I am comortable with that!
I am not so hot on pharmacology...hehe time to refresh I think ;)

I am looking forward to easter weekend. Lots of family time. Maybe, if I get chocolate, I will treat myself to some. I still have been doing awesome on my eating..BUT somehow last week I lost nothing...sniff. I am noticing clothes looser..but no weight off.
I asked my SIL as she is the bootcamp instructor and she explained it to me lol.
I am just happy with my choices, and will continue on with them. It will happen. And I discovered I dont need the pop and junk :)

Well, Rose has made some yummy chicken souo for dinner...its ready :)
Have a great short week!

0 comments: