BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, March 03, 2008

The Nanny Has Arrived!







And day one went fabulous. She fit right in so well. And it did not feel odd at all actually...She was great with the kids, and helped clean up...
I think things are going to be wonderful!!
I just want to share a few pics of what I found when I went to get pyjamas for the kids....
the clothes were folded ever so perfectly!!!! I have never seen them this nice lol...
she is going to be very much appreciated!!!!!
On another note I am getting sick. I woke up today and couldnt talk, my throat was clogged. then progressively I have gotten worse. ick. Its like a tummy bug cold...
one good thing is my eating has been minimal lol...BUT NO exercise...boo hoo.
I did 2 days of running in a row and now this...I hope it does not last long.
AND I really need to finish my speech...eeek
better get on that :)






0 comments: