BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Happy Easter

Hope you all have a wonderful easter. Sorry for the lack of posting, things have been a little strained around here....I hope they get better.
How is that I am done school and starting work, and the stress is worse?!
My best friend came and brought me flowers and teddy for graduation, a friend of my parents brought me back a silver bracelet from mexico, and my aunt who I have not spoken to in years sent me a card and letter...I was blown away. Again, I am grateful for my loved ones who did make the effort....

I had one orientation this week..it was long and boring lol. It was the one for the who fraser health. so any person who was being hired by them. This week I get into more specifics with surgical
I go 3 days this week. I also have 4 buddy shifts booked for April. I will be happy to get back into it..I feel out of practice already.
I have been studying alot for my exam. I have completed one exam prep guide already. I am finding it a little easy still...hmmmm

I am also going for another interview on the 28th. Its at a mental health facility (25 bed). I thought I would go for the experience as I did not get a real interview with the job at surgical. The RN in charge seems super nice. And it may not hurt to have another job.

The easter bunny is coming tonight for the kids. they are excited :) We will be having dinner at my parents. Hope you all have a wonderfil day!!
Time to go hide eggs :)

2 comments:

Smiley Eyes Photography said...

Happy Easter !!

Glad you have a blog I can stalk !

Smiley Eyes Photography said...

Happy Easter, I am not sure where my original comment went.....

But I did leave one.. LOL !!!!

I miss you !