BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Sunday

We spent a nice day at home today. James and I watched a movie, while Arianna and daddy worked on building the play park in the backyard. That this is huge...lol. I cant wait for it to be done..the kids will have so much fun. It will be great for Rose to boot them out to play:)

I have one more orientation tomorrow. This one is on my actual unit. Then its buddy shifts starting friday. I have my Rascal Flatts Concert on Wednesday. I am super excited, as this is the concert I have floor seats to and where I get to go backstage and MEET them...and get a picture :) yay!

I have nothing else real exciting to post about...but I had some pictures I wanted to put up, so I thought I would write something first :)

0 comments: