BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

My Speech is DONE

I got it finished today...and I am pleased with how it turned out :)
I took it to the school (as they wanted to preread it lol...just in case ;) ) and they loved it. Yay!
Now, I just have to get the courage up to speak in front of 1000 people!! eeeekk
I will post the speech after my graduation March 14th.

The nanny is working out soooo well. I am amazed. The kids love her, and when she is on duty I dont really see them lol. I spent time with them after. I am not working (STILL WAITING FOR SURREY TO CALL ME BACK) so I have been doing house stuff and starting to study for the licensing exam. I am REALLY hoping to start work soon...I need to now lol.
Once again, I sit waiting...worrying....for them to call me back. Last I heard was friday, when I wasnt updated on the BC LPN registry....well NOW I am. So I have emailed them that. And have returned my casual agreement form.
So I wait....

My house is clean, laundry done, everything folded nicely. I love it.
Time to go get dinner ready (I still cook...cause I love it...but Rose will cook too)

1 comments:

Stacey said...

Yah congrats! You'll be great!!