BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, March 07, 2008

Pity Party

So I never heard back this week from the lady at recruitment....
sigh.
I guess that means no orientation for me on tuesday, as I doubt they will be ready for me in time...
This is so disappointing to me. I really wanted to start working...well I NEED to.
I was so excited knowing they hired me so long ago, and since they it had been one thing after another.
Maybe I jinxed myself....
I feel so useless being at home now. Having the nanny has been amazing, I dont want to get in her way, so I find myself hiding in my room, or going out.
I need some positive vibes sent my way to get things in order.
This has really made me sad.
thank you.

on another note, diet and exercise has been going great.
I am sure I will have lost on sunday.
I know it will be a slow road but I am used to it already :)
No snacks, pop, juice, or any junk!
It is easy to follow now..I am happy with it.
I will keep going until I reach my goal.

Rose has the weekend off, so it will be some good family time. Not sure if we have anything planned....swimming lessons are over until May I think.

I entered little Arianna into a contest for her singing Rascal Flatts
http://www.brickfish.com/Pages/VideosSeries/VideoView.aspx?vid=4604_65256124&=PPIMEMAIL&isep=1&pbapi=479705&pbvi=12840545

Go here to vote (you can once a day!!)
Have a great weekend :)

0 comments: