BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Yawn

I have been in orientation for medical/surgical the last couple of days. And boy, its been long and boring...its basically been a review of things we already knew...just a refresher.
I am super happy to be back in the hospital, but have to admit a bit nervous :) It will be so odd being a "real" nurse and not have someone helping me and being by my side all the time....
I think this first year will be a real learning time for me. I so some of the staff on the surgical unit and they were happy to see me :) that was nice.
Things are less stressful at home...but we are ALL still sick. Yup, both the kids have colds, spike fevers and throw up the odd time...not fun. Brandon is still sick too......
I had a interview friday, but it has been postponed until next week. I just cant wait to have access to internal postings at my hospital...then I can see if there is temporary line or part time one...that may help to have steady hours.
Things have still been great with our nanny Rose. we are really impressed. I hope there is some way we can keep her for longer then our year ;)
I guess the only hard thing was she was off around 4, and I came home, Brandon was off today so did things around the house....well, I got home at 430...and had to make dinner. Now that is tiring. I think there needs to be negotiation that hubby does some more cooking ;)....
I better go, the kids are having a coughing contest...I think they need some vapor rub:)

1 comments:

Smiley Eyes Photography said...

Good luck sugar plum!