BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

It has been complete!

FINALLY I am hired.
All the paperwork is done.
I have 5 orientation days this month :) PAID ones ;)

I am soooo happy. I dont have to stress about finding a job! And now I will have access to internal postings..in case I want something a little more part time or temporary.
I think I will be happy being casual, as I get the vacation pay and stuff on top of my wage already..so it will make it seem like more LOL

I am still sick. Over a week now. But this week I have not let the cough, sore throat and snot keep me from exercising. Since buying the bike it is my new best friend :) I have done 2 30 min rides. And they have hills. It is more then enough to make my legs burn...and its all I can handle right now without coughing up a lung :)

I still cannot believe I have not had an ounce of junk food in almost a week and a half. It is SO hard to see chocolate and cakes at the store...and not buy them lol
I almost caved this evening...but NO I am determined.
Instead I came home and enjoyed a couple rice cakes LOL...yay

So, I am 3 days away from my speech in front of 1000 plus people, And I am getting scared...real scared.
what the heck did I sign up for lol
I am in no way a public speaker...I just did it cause it is not something one turns down. It is a honor. I am the valedictorian for the entire Surrey Campus....wow.
Well, I guess my speech was great, as the big boss was to review it, and email me if he had any changes and suggestions...and I never heard a thing.
hmmmm lol

I had a nice day with James today. We went and ran errands and I took him to burger king for lunch (he wanted to play at the park inside)...I was good, did not eat junk!
We also got the kids their first pair of roller skates. you know the little tyke plastic ones....
they are super cute....
but they fall alot lol
good thing there is 3 settings....they are on intermediate...where the wheels are not fully loose :) I may take a day with Arianna tomorrow. Not sure what to do lol, James and I did a lot today. But I want to be fair :)

Maybe we can try and figure out what to do for brandons birthday....hmmmmm

Well I better get back to my American Idol then get to bed...
the last few nights I am running on only a few hrs a night...darn cough. :)

1 comments:

Stacey said...

Congrats on starting! What a releif I'm sure!