BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, January 22, 2007

Yay things are settled.
I am very happy. I can now relax and wait for school to start!

We have been trying to get James to go on the potty. It is not going well.
He has no desire to do it, and has no control over when he pees.
I really dont think he is ready at all.
I am not going to push him. He will start when he is ready.
He has a nice potty waiting :)

I have been having problems with my wrists again.
I have had a cyst on one of them for a year now, and it doesnt really bother me.
Well, now I have one on the other side, the exact same place. And this one is a painful bugger. It throbs all the time and I cannot bend my hand back.
I am seeing my dr tomorrow.

Not much else planned for the week.
We pulled James out of swimming lessons as he was getting bored. He is not old enough for the next class...but can swim well enough to go in it.
He doenst like being with the baby class, as he can do all that is required. And doenst want to practice jumping in...when he can already swim under water.

I hope to get to the gym today.
And get to the post office (pictures I said I would send out)

Have a good day
Andrea

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is too bad about your wrists. That can't be fun at all. And yes the official name is Peyton so far. It is quite appropriate now since Peyton Manning just made the super bowl. How could we have a boy and not name him after a football guy ;)
Good luck with school. I am proud of you. I'm sure you will do just great.
Alyson