BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, January 07, 2007

Holiday time starts today!
that is 3 weeks home as a family. It will be nice.
I am not sure how much relaxing brandon will be able to do before he goes crazy though.
I am willing to bet something around here will be done...
either some work in the almost completed basement( just cosmetic stuff) or some new furnishings in the house to make it prettier LOL

SO I will update when and if it happens......hehe

I went out to a friends party last night at her place. It was just a few girls. We ate and had some martinis. AND watched some of Jackass2. I have never watched this...
ok some was funny but most was just sick or too painful. why oh why would they do some of these things......

I got to talk to a dear friend from edmonton last night. I miss her so much and dont ever realize it until we actually get on the phone.
She has a new hobby....photography. And her pictures are just so stunning. I really cant wait until I see her again. I want her to capture us through her eyes.
SO if you live in edmonton let me know cause I can give you website. She takes preggo bellys, newborns, kids, families....and they are breathtaking!!!
GREAT job Tammy. I am very proud of you.

Well I better run. I am sure there was more I was going to say...but I am blanking now! lol
I have some pics to put up...will later.

Andrea

2 comments:

cathy said...

Oh Cool! could you let me know the link to Tammy's site?! That would be cool.

Have a WONDERFUL 3 weeks together. Sounds lovely, and hey...maybe you get some stuff done, or better yet...shopping!

Anonymous said...

Have a great holiday!!