BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, January 20, 2007

Things are Great!

I am happy to say we have found a great person to watch the kids while I am in school. We met up with Ashley and her 2 year old Paige yesterday at their home. They live only a couple blocks away.
James was a little shy at first, but in no time he was playing with the toys.
Arianna loved it as well. There is a lot of Dora stuff so she is in heaven!
Ashley is a young mom like me. I really liked her. Someone I could see myself being friends with!
They also have horses out at a farm. She said she would love to take the kids there when the weather is nicer. I guess there is always puppies being born.
I am horse Lover! I have always wanted to own my own so I could ride all the time. I hope she lets me :) hehe
So I will call her today and confirm.
I am so relaxed and happy now. I can be confident my kids will be well taken care of and will have a good time the couple days a week they will be with her. :)

I found out my favorite band is coming to town on March 3rd. Rascal Flatts!
AND I got tickets yesterday!!! AHHHH
I had a presale password and was able to get them before they go on sale to the public. I got good seats too!
YAY! I am soooo happy!

I also found out some friends (Hi Tracy!) will be coming from beaumont to visit the end of march. We will really miss them, so it will be nice to see them. I will be in school, and the first weekend both brandon and I will be away (him to his moms wedding, and Arianna and I are going to a vancouver hotel for the weekend) but we will see them when we can.

I signed Arianna up for the CHAMPS conference at the westin bayshore hotel in Vancouver. this hotel is high class! lol It is soooo nice and right on the water. How could we say no to a free weekend?! James will stay with my parents.
The champs seminar is for kids with limb differences. (Arianna has no fingers on her left hand). we have not been to one in 2 years. So it will be great for her. She can she other special kids. And I will get a chance to talk to them about possible things for her to use. They pay for any prosthetics we may need. They may have something she could use while playing some sports. As she gets older, it may come in handy.
Every year there is so many more advances in technology, that by the time she is a teenager you never know what they will have.
So I am looking forward to that weekend with her :)

Arianna has gone to cooking class and swimming lessons with daddy today.
James and I are going to hit a kidswap today. (used baby sale)
Its a big one that runs once a month. I just go to see if there is any good deals!

No other big plans for the weekend. The kids and I are at the tail end of colds. I just can seem to shake the bit of sore in my throat :(

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
Andrea

0 comments: