BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, January 11, 2007

SNOW!

Well storm number 14 dumped around 30 CM of snow over us. We had a BLAST yesterday playing in it. The temp was around -1, so perfect to stay outside!
I bought the kids a sled so I was pulling them around the lane. There was tons of kids out. It was great.
the snow was just coming down!
Brandon decided to duct tape the kids gloves on LOL
Otherwise they fall off and James is a little wimpy when it comes to that hehe. It worked like a charm. hehe
I have some great pics again, I will get off the camera soon.

Yesterday I went for my TB test. I got back to get it checked on friday. I have a docs appt today to get my clean bill of health. I need all this for school.
I hate having to go out and drive in this, but I need to get it done.

I am getting VERY nervous. I am happy I am doing it and all, its just going to be such an adjustment!
I think the hardest part is going to be finding a flexible dayhome for the kids that is close to here, and that they will like.... I got my list of places to call but havent attempted to call them. I guess I am waiting to get the testing done and all.

Well project one of the house is done. LOL
Brandon added extra shelving into all the closets! The kids each got 6 more (3 an each side). It has been great to clean it up and organize!

It is date night tonight. My brother is coming to watch the kids. He will only have them for an hour before they go to bed...but its good practice. :)
I think Brandon wants to go see the James bond movie, so we will do that.

Well I hope you are surviving the cold ! (those in BC and edmonton)
I have to say I am super happy to have this snow. AND the best part is it is going to stick around for a few days since the temp is going to stay well below 0!

Andrea

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You got more snow than us!