BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, January 04, 2007

No I am not Nesting ; )

I have been going crazy cleaning and organizing my house this week. I took down all the christmas stuff.
So along with that I decided to declutter and rearrange.
I just did the kids rooms today.
James has his LARGE geotrax room set up. I have drawn the train on the wall above it. After nap today I am going to get it painted. I will take a pic when it is done.

Ariannas room is little people world crossed with princess. She has 6 sets in her room LOL including 2 castles. I got her some storage bins and cleaned it up a little. Once day I would like to get her a captains bed so she can have a table underneath it for toys. But for now this will do. I may just get a simple drawing on her wall and paint it. Her large mural is half way done on the board downstairs. there is no way I will get it done for a very long time. And I want her to have something better then just the princess peel n stick decal things. (good ol dollarama)

My house is so clean it looks kinda bare LOL
We need to decorate better and get some nice art. Have to keep my eyes open.

I am on day 2 of my "diet" ya ya, new years resolution. Mostly I need to up my intake of water. I am terrible at drinking it.
So I bought one of those 8 glass jugs from walmart (2.2 litres) and am going to get it done daily. I am peeing ALL day. I hate that part.
I think drinking just the water will help!
I also increased my bran/fiber.
No bad foods so far.
It was hard letting the kids eat McD's while I had an all bran bar! haha
I have many reasons to want to lose they last pounds. I want to be a hot mama in my bridesmaids dress sept. 1.
Vegas in July.

I know being is school will be GREAT. I can take my water with me. And cant be tempted to snack.

Anyways, I hope I can stay on track.

I love my new Kitchenaid! I have made banana bread once and brownies. I have bananas ready to go today again. Brandons loves it, and now that its so easy to do...how can I not?

It is almost holiday time for brandon! He wil be off for close to 3 weeks. It will be nice. Hopefully he is able to handle all the relaxing!

Well I better get to the bathrooms while James is napping and Arianna is having quiet time in her room.
Pat is coming for dinner. Yummy BBQ chicken with Tony Roma BBQ sauce. cant wait!

Andrea

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wanna come organize my house?!? :D