BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, January 15, 2007

Sick

It started with James and now has passed on to me.
I am beat.
My throat is all scratchy and annoying.
James is coughing a lot, so we both didnt get a lot of sleep.

Arianna started her cooking class and her next level of swimming on the weekend. She loved it.
In cooking class they made oatmeal chocolate chip cookies.

James missed his swimming because of the snow. Hopefully he is better by Wednesday.

I have been working HARD at the gym. Been making sure to go at least 3 times a week. But now I am sick and cannot go.
My eating is great too.
I have lost some weight...but not from the place I wanted LOL.
My chest!
Well at least I can buy a bra not in the double letters LOL.

We are looking into planning our trip to Vegas in July. It will be a nice break from school :)

Well I am off to get my criminal record check once brandon gets home. Its my last thing to do for school.
then this week I will find the dayhome! lol

Andrea

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you are excited about school!