BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year!

All the best in 2007 !
We had a nice new years. Stayed home and had a friend and her boyfriend over. We ordered pizza and played Cranium. It was sooo much fun!
Highlights were: brandon doing a sylvester stallone impression, the guys doing tai chi, simons lack of animal drawing (couldnt even draw a bunny!). melissa acting out an escalator, and me humming whats love got to do with it.

I love this game and cant wait to play again!!! I have some pictures...LOL will post those when I get a chance!!!
Of course I am oh so tired today.

We are heading over to my parents for the day. Mike is leaving to go back home to calgary tonight. boo hoo. It was so nice to have him here. the kids love him!
we will all miss him. I hope he moves back home again soon.

I hope you all had a wonderful new years!
Talk to you soon
Andrea

2 comments:

cathy said...

Happy New Year Andrea!

Sounds like a wonderful new years! I love Cranium!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year!!!