BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Cross your fingers!

I am planning on meeting up with a day care provider soon!
Her name is Ashley, she lives 1 block from us, has a 2 year old daughter.
She is very flexible with the days.
I needed that, because of brandons schedule.
They will be going to her around 2 days a week and staying here with my best friend Kelly the other days where Brandon is not around. Things hopefully will work out!!
She lives in a large townhouse, with a small yard. But they have an amenities center with a movie theatre room and kids playroom. Also a park near by.
So if all checks out when I meet her, and if her references check out then I think I will hire her.
She is just so close and convenient. She had 2 other boys but they moved away.
Her prices are great. If they were to go to a larger day care center it would have been around $1400 a month or more. Yikes.
They will still be in YMCA programs on the weekends also to play and socialize with more kids their age.
Brandon said there was a mom with a girl Ariannas age talking to him at the cooking class. So I hope we can find Arianna a little friend.
This has been the most stressful part of going back to school.
I am happy they wont be in daycare full time, and that Brandon is going to be spending more one on one time with them. It will be great.
So once the deal has be sealed I will let you know LOL.

Andrea

3 comments:

cathy said...

Best of luck to you Andrea! I am happy for you.

You have great kids and they will do great just like you!

cathy said...

Best of luck to you Andrea! I am happy for you.

You have great kids and they will do great just like you!

Anonymous said...

Good luck!!