BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Surgery

Yup, I am going to see a plastic surgeon who specializes in hands at the surrey hospital on Feb 20th.
I also have some pain relievers to help until then. My left wrist is the bad one.
I am not sure what the surgery involves, and I am not sure if I will be able to have both done right now because of starting school.
We will see.

Had a date night last night. We went to dinner at earls then went to see The Good Shepard. I thought that movie was terrible. I was so bored and did not follow at all. waste!

Today we went to a play date at my friend Jens house. She has a 4 yr old, Ava, home with her. Arianna and her play well.
the best part was they have pet turtles. Arianna loved them! I have some pictures of her holding them I will post later.
James was scared...as usual! hehe

No other big plans for the day. I am a little tired after waking up to our drunk neighbour screaming at 3 in the morning. I had a hard time falling back asleep.

off to put the kids to nap!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My mom just had surgery on her wrists. For carpal tunnel but whatever same thing. They usually don't do both wrists at the same time or you would not be able to do anything. She healed quite well though, and pretty fast.
oh...adam thinks the house is about 2500 square feet inside??? we are not too sure though.
Alyson

Andrea said...

thats a great sized house! you will able to grow into it nicely :)
cant wait to see the inside...the outside looks so cute!