BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Babies

You know what I just realized... I will not be trying to have another baby before the summer of 2008.
That means Arianna will be almost 5 and James will be almost 4. So by the time the baby comes (if we are still super fertile) they will be almost another year older. Sigh.
They most likely will both be in some kind of school. wow.

I guess it will be nice to just have one little one at home.
But that is a large age gap. More then I ever wanted.
I guess I better have 2 more close together so they dont get lonely ;)
I am not sure if Brandon will agree to that. But I want 4.

It makes me a little sad. I know I want more babies but I also know how badly I want to be a nurse. And this is the time to do that.
I am 26 now. Lots of time for more babies right?!?

I need more people around me to have babies so I can get my fix!

On another note, all my paper work is done for school!
Andrea

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to have 3 kids, dh only wants two, but I know I will get my 3!

cathy said...

You are so young!!! I didn't have my first until I was 27!!! And look at me...5 kids later.