BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, December 04, 2006

Well I am 26! hehe
My birthday went well. I was a little dissapointed with grouse mountain. We read on the website about their restaurants. We wanted to go to the bistro one which it said was open til 10. So we get there and find out they closed it at 3 due to a private function! grrr
so we go up anyways (paying $30 a person) to go ice skating and walk around up there.
It was absolutely gorgeous. The ice rink is smaller then it used to be..another annoying thing!
I had fun though. I think I am going to complain about the restaurant thing...I mean they should have some calendar letting you know when it will be closed for private events. We drove all that way!!!

Anyways. I went out shopping and got some new jeans, a sweater, a cashmere sweater (so soft!) a new down jacket and new pjs and slippers! lucky me!

After ice skating we went to the cactus club. Had yummy dinner and too many drinks! LOL
I even got a naughty drink for my bday...called a muff diver! haha. I will post a pic of that and you can see for yourself. It was a shot of amaretto in a martini glass with whip cream...I had to use my mouth to get it out!

I was a little queasy the next morning! hehe

I made some christmas cards tonight...only 9 LOL the rest I will buy. It takes a long time to make them!!!! It was fun though.
Nothing to exciting going on here this week. Enjoying the good ol rain again..

I read some sad news on LP website I belong to. A member was 7 months pregnant and the baby boy died. She has to deliver him tomorrow. I can only imagine the pain she and her family are going through. They have a young daughter who will have a hard time understanding. I cant stop thinking about them. I feel so sad.
If I were in Edmonton I would help out in any way I could.
There family is in my prayers.

Other news...James had a haircut! He looks like a boy again LOL.
His hair was making him look like a girl...according to strangers!
He looks cute now....its short and curly...pics to come...some may have gotten them already in email.

well off to bed I go!
will get the pictures up tomorrow.

Goodnight...
and hugs out to Melanie and her family. God Bless you in this terrible time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a good birthday!!!

cathy said...

What a lovely birthday!!!