BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, December 21, 2006

So we have a carbon monoxide detector downstairs by the furnace that we got installed with the alarm..so it is monitored.
Yesterday Brandon was downstairs with the kids and decided to check it out.He saw a button on it the said "test" he figured it was similar to a smoke detector where you can test it to see if the battery still works...so he presses it.it sets of the alarm.I am upstairs so I immediately turn the alarm off.
The alarm company calls a couple mins later and asks if we are ok.Brandon tells them yes..he was just testing LOL
So they tell him they automatically dispatch the fire department! LOL They said they would call and cancel that....So I am upstairs about 10 mins later in my bathroom and I think I hear a large truck outside...I look out the window and its a firetruck!!!
they come to the door, tanks on and everything!Brandon tells them what happened, and they said they knew it was called of, but came anyways to really make sure all was ok.
It was so funny.
brandon was so embarrassed.
Brandon told me they probably still came to see if it was a "desperate housewife" in trouble hehe
Did I mention they were young and hot?
I said oh darn you just had to be here Brandon. If you werent I could have told them I wasnt feeling well and needed oxygen LOL....or better yet
Mouth to mouth....hahahahah
It was priceless.

1 comments:

cathy said...

My sister has a similar story. Except it involved a toaster oven. And guess what, her bf is one of the FF that was on the scene. And nope, they met and became a couple way later. And, she shared that story with him, and he said I went to that call! And then she brought out the photo that she took of their visit. And it was him! True story!!