BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Back to normal!

If has been busy since Christmas!
I am glad it is over. Part of me even wants to take down the tree and all the decorations. I am in a cleaning and organzing mode!
I got rid of one garbage bag of toys to donate and packed another one away for storage.

I think I am in the mode because of the amount of stuff we got for christmas!!! ACK!
I have not even opened most of the kids new toys. they got spoiled.
This has to be the last year for it!!! Soon enough Arianna will start to expect so much.
We are very thankful for what we got. The kids got great toys that will help keep the occupied when I need to study.
It is nice to replace the babyish toys with toys they can use there imaginations with.

We had a great Christmas at my parents. Had some people over Christmas eve. Lots of food and drinks! Stayed up til 2 am as the adults opened their presents.
The kids got up around 8 am to open theres.
they LOVED it. I think they liked the opening part more then seeing what was inside. hehe.
It was great to have everyone there.
I will not even try to list what they got. I dont want people to really know how spoiled they got LOL.

The kids are still sick a bit with colds as am I. Just seems to keep hanging on.
Brandon avoided it all...lucky him!

Today when I went to costco to exchange some things (smaller sizes :) ) James threw up in the store! ICK. It wasnt much but I have NO idea why he did....I hope it passes and was a one time thing.

Overall I think I did ok with the holiday eating...didnt gain any pounds hehe.
I am back on my healthy eating. Just need to get to the gym.
I didnt get to today, due to the puking.
But I think I am burning some calories with the crazy cleaning!

I want to mention how spoiled I got from Brandon. It was super nice of him. Besides my CC, he got my the super duper kitchenaid HD professional mixer in black (already nicely displayed on my counter..you can see it here http://www.lnt.com/product/index.jsp?productId=1917054&cp=1331607.1331947.1969028&parentPage=family

AND a diamond tennis bracelet!! It is super nice...looks like x's 0's
I got a bunch of stuff from my secret santa (which was my mom)
It was a great Christmas.

Now on to the new year. Which is making me more nervous about starting school!!!!
I need to start looking for a dayhome for the kids. I saw a couple of signs around the neighbourhood. I will have to give them a call and see what they have open. I also want to give the kids a trial day. so make sure they will like it.

I will upload the pictures now.
Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas.
Andrea

1 comments:

Allyson said...

You will just LOVE your KitchenAid! I sure know I do and I bless it each and every Christmas when it gets the most use. Have fun!