BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, December 01, 2006

ALMOST 26!

Dec 2 1980. when I was born.
It is almost 11. so in an hour I will be 26.
thought I would post a little update now as I probably wont be around much tomorrow.
I am planning a shopping trip in the morning, dinner in top of grouse mountain and ice skating there as well. The kids are having a sleep over and grandmas.
ahhhh sleeping in!
Tonight I went out for dinner with my mom. we went to a yummy greek place. BUT I a paying for it now! I have the worst breath I swear. it was worth it though..it was awesome.
then we went shopping for a present. but i didnt find anything :(
we were rushed as we had to be home for brandon to go to poker.
I watched las vegas with my mom and now am heading to bed. James got up at 6 am...ack. I didnt nap so I am soooo tired.
Hope you liked the pics I emailed you. I will send along the family pic when I can.

hugs and kisses
off to sleep and turn 26.
lets see who remembers tomorrow lol

Andrea

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! :D

cathy said...

Happy Birthday Andrea! You spring chicken you!