BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Santa





Arianna loves him...James is terrified.
Arianna and I went to pick up her santa picture from the mall. She loves it, and has it in her room. Her smile is nice LOL...and she is wearing her hat...again!

I spent the day at my parents cleaning out the basement. It was pretty messy! I even steam cleaned the carpets. My brother Mike is coming home on friday, so I wanted to make it nice for him. Arianna and I even went and bought a small christmas tree and decorations for him. It looks really nice now.

James had swimming lessons. He did awesome again. Nobody shows up for class. The last 3 times we have gone it has been only him...or one other kid too.
It is great for one thing, the teacher can see how he is doing easier.
James is well advanced. even better then arianna. If he was a bit taller he could be in Ariannas class.
He loves it anyways. She just gives us more challenging things for him to do.

I bought a bunch of pointsettas today to replace all the ones I killed already lol. I got some good advice this time. So hopefully I have better luck.

Here are a few pics. Arianna with santa...and ones from Brandons christmas party at work.

Andrea

0 comments: