BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Sore throat

ACK Just in time for christmas.
Of course!
I had felt a cold coming on a few days ago, so I started fighting it. Just when I felt fine, it brews over night!!!!
I hope it is short lived I dont want to be sick for christmas...or worse have the kids be!

James had his last swimming lesson of the session. He got a little report card. It was great.
When he is 2.5 and a bit taller, he can go in the 3-5 class. he is a great swimmer.
Arianna has her last class on sunday. I am not sure if she will pass. She has a short attention span sometimes. AND this was her first by herself class. She made need another round. She still is a good swimmer.

Brandon has the day off today! yay!
Not sure what we will do since I feel crappy.
He gave me the best christmas present yesterday. Lets just say it involves my credit card (used for business mostly)
I was stressed about it, going back to school and all. Now I feel awesome thanks to him. The slate is clean ;) I have never been more happy with things!!!
He can take back all my other presents! ;) lol....It was the nicest thing he has done for me in awhile.

I think the tea kettle has finised boiling. time to go scald my throat! Have a good day!

(oh yes I have made this blog semi-private. It is NOT listed in the blog listings. So no more strangers...I didnt make it fully private as I know some of you dont have accounts. So less worry )

0 comments: