BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, December 11, 2006

Must be the weather.

Man I have been feeling cruddy.
It isnt even my time of the month lol.
I am not going to go into details as this is a very public place and I dont want to share my feelings about certain things to the world.

I am just unsure what to do. It seems I live in a vicious cycle. Happy for awhile and then it all goes downhill.
I just dont think this is the way I want things anymore.

Besides that the kids are doing well. And loving the holiday season.
We went to brandons work christmas party on the weekend. It was a breakfast with santa. Arianna loves santa. James still will not go near him! lol He is my shy guy.

I drew a train on the wall of James' room. I am going to paint it. He loves it already.
His room was so plain, I wanted to do something special for him. He loves his trains! I will take a pic when it is done.
I still never finished Ariannas mural. It is half way done.
It is just a difficult one. I think I may end up doing something simple for her. Otherwise I will never do anything. I like their rooms to be personal. not just stickies on the wall like she has now.

I made myself a christmas cd yesterday. yay!
Holiday music always makes me smile.
The Brad Paisley christmas cd is great in case you are looking for a new one :)

Well I better go, I am going to do some more cleaning to keep my mind off the bad.
Big rain and wind storm coming, so it will be a fun day.
Andrea

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you are in a rut, Christmas does that to you sometimes!!

Alyson said...

We all feel that way sometimes I promise. Life and marriage is such a rollercoaster. Just try to focus on the positive and/or try to change the not so positive. Part of it probably is the crappy crappy weather,hormones and expectations. I'm always here.

Anonymous said...

aw -- i feel like that sometimes too. i find that every month or 2, i feel like CRAP. not based around the dreaded period, just other things.... gets me in a slump. if you want to talk, i'm here :) i am a good listener!

as for the kids' rooms, i'm doing the same thing - the murals! it adds so much! i'm not sure yet if i'll do something myself, or find someone to pay LOL