BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, December 23, 2006

sniff

I have been battling a sinus cold now for a few days.
It seems to be getting better, hopefully by tomorrow night I will have my appetite back.
I had one sleepless night from a sinus headache....ugh.

I finished the last of my stocking stuffers. All presents are wrapped. So I am good to go!
We will be staying at my parents place christmas eve and christmas night.
Christmas eve we have all the family over and a couple close friends. Lots of yummy appetizers. Adults will open presents late that night.
In the morning the kiddies get their turn. We will have a couple spoiled kids by the end of it I am sure. My mom likes to shop :)

Christmas day we will have the big turkey dinner. I am cooking it this year.
I am looking forward to tomorrow!

Today I have my Almond Roca bars to make and my turtle temptations fudge.
The kids made iced sugar cookies yesterday with uncle natchy(mikey). Natchy is what they called him when they couldnt say mikey...and it just stuck.

I will upload pictures of the camera, so I have room for christmas. Should get a chance to post them later.

I want to wish you all a very merry christmas and a healthy, happy new year.
I really hope we can see some of you distance relatives soon. Or feel free to come visit here ok!!! We miss you!

I hope Santa is good to you all!
All my love

Andrea

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sick too!!

Merry Christmas!