BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Good Morning

Had a sleepover last night with Uncle Natchy. We watched a movie and were supposed to finish wrapping presents...didnt happen.
I have no idea why I am procrastinating on getting them wrapped lol.
Arianna and I took a trip to the mall yesterday. She ran into santa claus and he gave her a couple candy canes. she was so happy and even told him Merry Christmas.
When I was shopping in Gymboree, she was watching the tv and shared a candy cane with a little girl (I made she to ok it with her mom lol) It was sweet to see she CAN share! hehe
Today we are off to her last gym class. I havent decided what she will do in the new year besides swimming. the next session runs into me starting school (yikes it is coming fast!)
Uncle is coming to. Then we will go do his shopping!
I need to get the baking done too. I have a few things ready to go..Just the time to do it, or the motivation!
I have been going to the gym to help counter all the extra calories I am sure I will be eating on christmas eve and christmas!
My brothers finacee will most likely be joining us for christmas. (was supposed to be going to her parents out of town) It will be sooo nice to have us all together.

Well I better go make breakfast. I will try and get some pictures at Ariannas class today.
Have a good day
Andrea

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe Christmas is so close!! I have almost everything done, the baking is almost gone though, cause we can stop eating it!!

Sounds like you are going to have a GREAT Christmas!