BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Nurse Fashion Pic One

This is one of the new tops I picked up in the USA. Love it...so girly..and frilly lol.
This is a size M and see lots of room ;)

I had a day off today. James and I went to run a couple errands then came home and made banana bread muffins. mmmmmm.
We are getting a new gas fireplace installed in the TV room right now...I cannot wait.
We have one in the living room, but we are not often in there to use it. It will be soo nice to enjoy the fireplace the rest of winter.

4 comments:

Smiley Eyes Photography said...

Adorable !

You need a blog stalker section so I can stalk you properly!

Andrea said...

what is a blog stalker section?

Stacey said...

That's lovely! Looks nothing like scrubs at all!

Anonymous said...

Cute new scrub shirt :)
Ummm...save me a muffin! ;) You know they're my fav!