BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

A day for me

This is my grow-into closet....see post below...

Thats what I did today.
I woke up with a headache, I think from sleeping wrong....and cramps (sniff sniff) :(
So having rose here with the kids, and not being called into work I decided to head across the border. I had some amercian cash left.
I decided to look for some scrub stores, and I found a couple.
I am known at work for my fabulous scrubs. I would win best dress nurse I tell ya ;)
I like to look good when I work hehe.
Once I had lost all the weight, and won the $$ back I treated myself and bought a bunch of new ones...and they were all stylish :) no cheaping out! hehe

So today, I found a couple places that sold the brands I loves AND cheaper :)

I think I will have to do a picture in every outfit I have and post them. Then you can see how cute I look hahahaha.
Then I stopped at the mall in town. There are many stores I love there, ones not in canada.
I have to say I love shopping....and I am SO good at it lol
I really just come across the best deals. It amazes me.
My favorite kids store is gymboree. I LOVE their clothes BUT they are pricey. They do have good sales when you are lucky to come across them.
I really dont mind spending the extra money, as I swear by the quality. I have never had a shirt wear out...or a stain not come out.
And of course not being done having babies, they will make good hand me downs :)
SO in the mall, I walk to the store and they have 2 racks outside marked $4.99 and under. I was in HEAVEN. The original prices of the stuff was $24 to $40 USD. wow.
So I was able to get an entire line of shirts, a dress, and shorts for Arianna in size 6. Maybe 15 pieces...(they sell there clothing in lines, everything coodinates) and one pair of jeans for james lol. it was mostly girl stuff.
I mean, I cannot get that good of deals even at walmart lol.

That was ONE DEAL I was not walking away from.

I shop a year in advance. I am going to post a picture that shows you my grow-into closet. this houses my spring, summer and fall clothes for this year...yup all year. I have size5/6 for arianna in there and 4/5 for James.
shopping off season is the best :D
SOOOO someone, someday is going to jump for joy (and be soooo lucky) when they inherit my hand-me-downs. just checkout gymboree.com and see how cute it is. almost all the kids clothes are from there...and I get them for amazing prices...deals even walmart can't beat ;)


1 comments:

Smiley Eyes Photography said...

Woo hoo !! You always know how to find a great sale ! I miss buying your stuff !