BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, January 23, 2009

back to my roots




well, not really, but it's how I feel...aand that is blonde :)
I am slowly making my way back to lighter hair. After that black incident it has taken a long time. I figure it will be around a year later that I will be back to "normal".
Summer just brings out the blonde in me...
I got some blonde put in yesterday. Its a process thats for sure :)
I figure one more set of highlights and I will be surely sunkissed :)
I registered James for kindergarten. I cannot believe in a few months both my kids will be in school. wow.

He is excited to go. And he is on par with Arianna. He can do everything she can. I guess thats the bonus is having kids 14 months apart. He learns everything from her, and wants to do things just like her.

Work is going great. I still LOVE it. this 8 hr part time line has be wonderful. If I stay any extra time, its overtime. which I love. I am banking it for days OFF. yay.

I will soon get my benefits, which when needed, will give me mat pay at 78% for some of the time. cant beat that!!!!

still trying yes. no luck with that so far. I guess it takes time after a miscarriage to get your body back. I would love for it to happen soon (only for the huge age gap) but I am also happy to just let it happen and not TRY ( no calculations or temps lol)

A friend from work is coming over tonight for a movie night. kids will be pooped as they were up late last night and early today. We will go have some dinner then watch something girly I am sure :)

Hope you have a good weekend

0 comments: