BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, January 24, 2009

The hour before bed

Is a very long hour...
the kids are in their room...running...and screaming....where do they get the energy?
I know its because they are tired, but still. It really makes them hard to handle lol.

Today I took them shopping. Arianna has a science experiment to prepare for. She has to create something that will keep an egg that is being dropped from a ladder from cracking. get that? lol
It has to be less then 30cm all around. The teacher will drop an egg from a ladder into it, so whatever it contains must be soft in order to keep the egg from smashing.
So today Arianna wanted to go look for some soft things. We headed to the dollar store. This is that she picked out:
bath squishy sponge things lol (no idea the name for them)
some soft foam make up applicators (the triangle ones)
some cotton balls
and some pom pom craft balls.

There we have it, we will see what she creates...and if the egg lasts ;)

After that, we headed to the movies. we have a $3 theatre close to home. Cannot beat that! And if they are good, they get the $3.99 kids popcorn combo. Today we saw the tale of despereaux. It was cute, and the kids liked it :) I love cheap, fun things to do in order to entertain the kids :)

I have been off the last 3 days, and so has Rose (nanny). It has been nice.
Rose has been with us almost a year now, and she will be done with us in december. Depending on when I get pregnant will determine how fast we move on getting another nanny. We are looking into sponsoring Roses Niece. As long as I continue to work, we will need a nanny. I am lucky my job pays well enough, that I can pay for it and my loan. phew. lol.
With James starting kindergarten we will be walking back and forth to the school 3 times a day...how is one to work around that haha. Ahhh the luxury of having a nanny to help :) The best thing we ever did for sure!!!!!!

I am back to work tomorrow. I work 2 days then have a couple off. We are getting a new gas fireplace this week. I am excited. It is in our TV room, cant wait to be cozy!!!!

Well its about bed time for one little monster ;)

0 comments: