BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, January 09, 2009

Coffee

Coffee is a must have for me these days. For one thing I am NOT a morning person, never have been. If I have to wake up before 7am I need something to help get me going.
As most my shifts are 7-3, this has me waking up at 6am. Yuck. I always swing through the timmys on my way for a hot cup of coffee.
The hospital has a tiny little coffee shop. It has a good creme caramel coffee.
One of my buddies at work always buys me coffee. He is so nice.
So, the other day he left 5 mins ahead of me for break. Asks me if I want coffee. I say sure!
When I am about to go to break my other friend Les asks me to go to the coffee shop with him for a coffee. I say oh, actually my personal assistant has already gone to get me one :)
I love the people I work with!
And I love my coffee :o)

3 comments:

Alyson said...

I agree on the coffee thing. I have to sheepishly admit I've now switched from tim's to starbucks and will never go back.
I get an americano....espresso with added water. It's cheap and gives me a kick.

This morning I'm drinking green tea and peppermint though. yum.

Unknown said...

We're all hopeless addicts. I like my Tim's Double Double, and my Starbucks Non-Fat Latte.

B

Deanna said...

I don't like coffee :( Most people think I'm crazy!