BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Yawn

The kids have still not adjusted to the time change. they are getting up at 630 (used to be 730) and they are grumpier cause of the loss of that hour. they nap at the same time and go to bed at the same hour. so they are missing that hour sleep.
I hate getting up that early!

Yesterday I went and paid my registration for school. I guess the teacher picked her people and let them know...so everyone went and paid. She called me becaused I had an appointment for thursday, but by then all the seats may have been taken. I assume she would continue interviewing until all seats were full.
They called me cause the teacher really wanted me in her class. Yay!
So no its really a done deal...School here I come.
I am so happy I can relax over the holidays. New year hits and its time to find daycare!

The kids had a GREAT halloween. They were chickens. I have to say the chicken costumes were the cutest I have ever seen.
They were all over trick or treating. Didnt take much to tire them out. They seemed to get handfuls of candy from houses, so still ended up with 2 buckets full! LOL
AND we barely had kids here. So now we have way too much junk in the house!!!

Arianna started a gym class yesterday at the YMCA. it was great because James can come run around too. It is a ABC and 123 gym.

Today James starts swimming lessons. Mommy has to participate. Arianna starts on sunday. they both love the water, so it will be fun.

It is so cold lately! Boy I am not missing Edmonton this time of the year.
I guess later I will take down the halloween stuff.
I am excited one month til I can decorate for Christmas! hehe

Well I better get motoring. Need to leave here by 20 to 9 so Arianna can get a spot in daycare at the Y.

Will post halloween pics later!
Andrea

0 comments: