BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, November 11, 2006

Sunny Saturday

A break from the rain! YAY!
Nothing really planned for this weekend. I want to get my christmas shopping done. We are taking it easy on the gifts this year. So it should be a little easier to get it done!
I have no idea what I am going to get Brandon. Usually I have a couple ideas...no such luck this year!

Arianna is a grump today. Last night after she went to bed around 800, Brandon and I started a movie. Around 930 when it was about over my friend came over and knocked on the back door. All the sudden Arianna came screaming down. She was scared, and apparently had been sitting on the stairs the entire time watching the movie. She was quiet as a mouse, and we cant see the stairs from where we were sitting! Silly girl.
So that explains the cry baby. She is VERY tired.
Its almost lunch time and nap time thank goodness!!

Brandon isnt home yet. He did a midnight and was working first. So he gets to go to bed around 2. I guess he got a good night sleep since it is 1120 and he isnt home yet!

Big football game tomorrow....GO BC!!! It would have been fun to go to the game. We will just have to do Pizza instead :)

Have a great weekend!
Andrea

0 comments: