BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Pineapple Express

Yup that is what we are in for today!
Apparently it brings a lot of rain and wind. But at least its warmer outside.

Arianna will be going to swimming today. I am curious to see how she will handle it. I will take some pics of course. My big girl!

Brandon is working another OT shift todayl The lovely 130-1030. Long day for me.
I have nothing planned. My house is rather clean as is. I dont think I have anything really to do! wow.

I will update later!

3 comments:

Heather de Rox said...

Hi, Andrea! I just wanted to let you know that I dropped by. (I think it's nice to know who's been in to read your blog :0) It's mamabear from motherhood.ca. I have a little boy named Prevail who's 2 now. Ring any bells. Anyway, I'll be back again! Thanks for blogging!

Michelle said...

We'll have to get the kids together soon!!! Michelle

Andrea said...

I remember you of course heather! The candle party we met first.
thanks for stopping by...keep coming :)

And yes Michelle we should get together to play! James will be thrilled to have a little girlfriend ;) he is 2 now!